How To Create A Magical Miniature Garden That Will Add A Touch Of Coziness To Any Home
Purchasing necessary supplies
Everything you will need to make a terrarium can be easily found in any garden center or hardware shop.
- Potting soil. You should choose light soil with lots of drainage, preferably with some sphagnum/peat moss in it.
- Pebbles or gravel. Both rocks provide good drainage when placed at the bottom of the terrarium, and they can give your miniature garden a neat appearance when placed at the top.
- Activated charcoal. If you’re using a container without drainage holes, add a small layer of charcoal to the bottom of the pot.
- Sheet moss. When placed in the bottom of the terrarium, sheet moss will function as a sponge that will absorb the excess water.
- Planting tools, gloves, watering can.
- Decorations. You may choose any decorations you like. For example, miniature garden gnomes, shells, rocks, small statues, or aquarium decorations.